Thank you for showing interest in becoming a part of the National Youth Coalition for Peace (NYCP).
NYCP is a youth-led platform that aims to harness and synergize efforts of youth working for peacebuilding in Pakistan. NYCP is oriented towards promoting peace through mysticism, indigenous culture, and arts.
If you are part of a youth-led organization, community group, political or social activism, etc., and are working for peacebuilding and countering violent extremism, NYCP provides you an opportunity to join the most impactful and unique Youth Coalition in Pakistan.
Main highlights of NYCP:
- Three days Residential Training Program in Islamabad/Murree
- Training of Trainer (ToT) workshops in Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Peshawar, Muzafarabad, and Gilgit
- First-hand experience and learning of peacebuilding techniques through Mysticism, Culture, and Arts
- Promotion and branding in Digital Media as a Youth Leader in the field of Peacebuilding
- Networking and connections with organizations and donor agencies in Pakistan
- Opportunity to win Beydaar Peace Award on your exceptional peacebuilding work
- Seed Funding and grants for your peace initiatives
- Opportunity to represent NYCP on National and International platforms
- NYCP offers unmatchable exposure to the development sector in Pakistan